Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before placing an order.
Ordering & Payments
- You can place an order online or through one of our sales team. If you would like to
place an order over the phone, please call 01642 891654.
- All orders are processed by our sales team and are compliant with the new GDPR data protection law and computer misuse acts.
- Payments can be made using all major credit cards and debit cards through our secure ordering system.
- All personal information gathered is for the sole purpose of processing orders and is not passed on to any other party
- If you encounter any problems when placing an order online, please call 01642 891654 where one of our sales team will be able to help you.
Individuals who are chronically sick or disabled and whose products are for personal use may be eligible for VAT Relief. To qualify for Vat Relief you must ensure the tick boxes are checked on the checkout page. Assuming you meet the criteria, VAT will not be added. (Unless a product has compulsory Vat)
If you have not ticked the checkbox, then VAT will be added at the checkout.
Damage on Delivery
If your product arrives damaged then you must inform us immediately by signing the delivery note damaged on arrival. You must inform Bainbridge Mobility on the same day as you receive the goods. Customers may be requested to send photos of the damage sustained in delivery.
Guarantee / Warranty
The majority of our products are guaranteed for twelve months by the manufacturer. Our warranty does not cover items used outside of Mainland UK and does not include the cost for the hire of a replacement.
Our warranties provide coverage only if you maintain or use the product as directed. For example, Our warranty covers only personal use, as opposed to business use of the product. If there are multiple users of the product then we would not cover any product faults. Please note that if you have made any modifications to the product then this invalidates the manufacturer’s warranty.
Mark Bates Ltd
Bainbridge Mobility, 378-380 Norton Road, Stockton-On-Tees, TS20 2QL is an appointed representative of Mark Bates Ltd t/a Premier Care, Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 9SN who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number: 308390.