Returns – Online Orders Only
If for any reason you need to return an item, please notify us within 14 days of receipt of your order.
• You must notify us within 14 working days for a full refund. After this period we cannot accept any returns.
• To receive a full refund, products must be unused and in their original packaging
• Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on products that have been made to order
• For reasons of hygiene and cross infection, items such as toileting, bathroom, cups and cutlery products cannot be returned.
• To cancel an order or to arrange a return please call 01642 891654. Once your item has been received and inspected we will issue a refund to your credit card or debit card.
Returning Your Items
If you wish to return your item, you can post it back to us using Royal Mail or a courier service at your own expense. We are sorry but we cannot issue a refund for items that are lost in the post. We recommend you use a tracked service.
Or alternatively, visit our Norton showroom where we can issue a refund for you there and then. Please make sure you bring the card used to make the payment along with a copy of your receipt.
All our mobility scooters ordered through our website are delivered and set up by an engineer. If you need to send your mobility scooter back, we can arrange an engineer to call out at a time that suits you.
- If you need to use this service, then please inform us by phone or in writing within 14 days of the product being delivered.
- By using this service you agree to pay a cost of £80.00 (confirmed beforehand) as an engineer collection fee.